About the going home situation, it is sort of at a standstill (but I'm still trusting God)! The doctor told me he wanted Elijah to go home on a monitor and maybe even oxygen, the problem with that is the monitor companys here don't want their stuff going out of state! So the doctors and social workers have told me to appeal the insurnace companies decision not to transfer Elijah, the doctors have wrote a new order for him to be transferred to JCMC as opposed to me traveling 12 hours with him. Then he could be discharged from JCMC as soon as possible. So everyone please pray for us to hear something from the insurance very soon about this. Last time it took 3 weeks for them to just tell us no. I don't want to have to leave my baby here but am going to have to get home soon. School starts back in August and I miss Alex and Dillan so much. My mom is sick again(pray for her) and Brian is struggling to try and find work! I know God will see us through this!
Even when the baby comes home it will be a long road for us, we wont know if he has any lasting effects of prematurity for months or even years. But, whatever happens, Elijah is a gift, he is so sweet and precious and I know I have been truly blessed by God, just by the fact that he let us keep Elijah. I miss his two brothers and what might have been, but it's like my mom told me, even if I live to be 90 and my kids are living their own lives, I'll always have those precious babies waiting for me in heaven! What a blessing, that God found me worthy to love those two little boy's even for such a short time here on earth, but for a eternity in Heaven!