Saturday, May 16, 2009

DOC band

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. There has been so much going on in my life, I may post more about that later. Elijah got his DOC band Thursday and is doing well with it. Every once in a while he will realize it is up there and try to pull at it. It really doesn't seem to bother him at all though. I am going to upload some pictures today so I will post them later.

I have such a busy week next week. Elijah has a appointment with his Pulmonologist on Tuesday and then with Developmental on Wed. Both of those appointments are in the same town, so that will require an overnight stay. Then I will be coming home on Wed. evening and leaving for Charlotte again on Thursday. Busy, Busy, Busy. I hate to complain but financially this is hard, and I hope my old van can make it, it has to last me for a few years, realistically I don't think it will. Unless they have been there I don't think anyone can understand that the financial hardships of having a premature infant REALLY begin once the baby comes home from the hospital and lasts for months, even years, depending on the child's condition.

Well I have to run now, lots to do, pictures coming soon though!

No comments: