Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Please comment! :O)

Hi everyone, it is so exciting to see all of the states and even countries represented that are starting to visit my blog. If you have time I would love for you to leave a short comment, especially if I may know you, so I can put people with places, and even if I don't know you, I love to make new friends. Also take a few short moments to become a follower of my Blog, just click on the follow me button in the sidebar and then check back often for updates.

2 comments:

dragonfly domain said...

HELLOOOOOO from ALASKA!!!!!

we come around through Kaleigh's site. You and your family are going through rough times. My husband and I have been there before. there is a rainbow at the other side of the rain. I promise.

Nice to meet you.
Jenn

Jesse, James and Lindsey's mom said...

To funny that I am commenting..ALSO from Alaska! I have lost a child at the age of 8 and I am so sorry for the loss of your two children. You son is truly a fighter!!!