Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday..,.


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




Well this is the first time I have tried this so here we go....

I didn't just turn on "Go Diego Go" and give my almost three year old son some fruit snacks because he was driving me CRAZY, not me, I would never do something like that!

I didn't get off the wrong exit while taking Elijah to a city we we have been to every month since August for medical appointments, I didn't decide against getting back on the interstate and travel several city blocks to find the road I needed to be on, I wasn't 2o minutes late for the appointment, I didn't tell the secretary that I got lost because I had no idea where I was going, nope Not Me!


I didn't also get us lost in Charlotte, AGAIN, by making the same mistake the last time we went there, Not Me!


I didn't blame my husband for the above mistake in Charlotte even though I was driving, no not me, I would never ever do something like that!

I didn't spend money on acai energy boost yesterday to try and get some energy and lose some weight.


I'm not starving right now, no not me!


I didn't just put a pizza in the oven either!


I didn't for some strange reason go around the house the other night and take pictures of everyone sleeping because I was bored, and them post them on my blog, nope not me!




I never let Elijah sleep in his bouncy seat...





I would never let my toddler go to sleep with a sippycup, not me, I wouldn't do that!








I didn't let my husband fall asleep on the couch and take his picture, not me....


I didn't leave him there either, no I'd never do that! Not me! :O)
I definitely would not post above mentioned picture on my blog knowing my husband will kill me! Not Me! :)













No comments: