Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Laughter Lives Tuesday


Laughter LivesThis post is part of "Laughter Lives! Tuesday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone elses"Laughter Lives!" posts.

My Laughter Lives:

I can't believe I am posting this, I can't believe my son did this, but it is funny.

My toddler is now wearing his "big boy" underpants now. This morning after he woke up he yelled at me to take him to the "potty". I have a gate in the door of his room so he won't wander the house at night and fall down the stairs. I said "mommy will be right there, hold it for just a minute". Well I got sidetracked with the baby, I rushed to his room, sure that he had all ready had an accident. I was surprised that he was still dry. "Good Boy"! I said. "Now lets go to the potty". He says, "It's okay mommy, I all ready pee pee in my truck". Sure enough he had "went potty" in the back of his toy dump truck. I hope this hasn't started a new trend!

Another funny story, my toddler is just plain funny!

My 13 year old was being real whiny on Sunday afternoon because he didn't want to go back to church. My toddler walks up to him in this midst of all of this whining, places his little hand on my older sons head, and begins to pray for a healing loudly and with feeling, ending his prayer "in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen". My older son was so surprised that all whining immediately ceased! God does answer our prayers! :O)

Me and my funny guy!

No comments: